No Referral required.
From February 2022 we are recommencing the service at Blacktown.
We will be there on first Friday of every month
Residents and small businesses in the Blacktown and surrounding areas are invited to attend our free monthly Energy & Water Bill Support Day. Held in partnership with SydWest Multicultural Services, our specialist staff will be available over the phone to:
- provide a bill review to help you understand billing, including the various charges
- check your eligibility for energy and water and medical rebates
- help to resolve energy and water complaints
- negotiate with your retailer to resolve contract issues, establish payment plans and organise rebates
- provide tips on how to reduce energy and water consumption.
Where: Appointments held over the phone
When: First Friday of every month,
Time: Appointments available between 9am - 3pm
Register: Bookings are essential - phone 02 9621 6633. SydWEst Multicultural SErvices and ask for an appointment with the Energy & Water Ombudsmasn NSW. Let us know if you need an interpreter.