Join us on the first Wednesday of each month in Kincumber for our Central Coast Energy Bill Support Day.
Booking essential for face to face or telephone booking! Free event
Individual appointments are available with the Energy & Water Ombudsman NSW. We can help residents and small business to:
- review and explain your bill
- check your rebate entitlements
- talk to your retailers about outstanding issues
- resolve complaint
- help set up payment plans
- provide information on bill comparisons and how to save energy in your home and reduce your bills.
When: First Wednesday of each month staring 2 June 2021
Where: Kincumber Neighbourhood Centre, 1/20 Kincumber Street, Kincumber
Register: Bookings are essential. Phone Kincumber Neighbourhood Centre on 02 4363 1044. Let them know if you need an interpreter.
What to bring:
- current electricity and gas bills
- past bills and letters from providers
- concession cards.
Dates for 2021:
- 2 June
- 7 July
- 4 August
- 1 September
- 6 October
- 3 November
- 1 December
Contact the event organiser
Type Community Diary
Format Community Event