*Book your FREE tickets for this event by clicking the website link above.
This tour is a part of the BALE OUT festival!
Immerse yourself in the lush sub-tropical Coramba Nature Reserve showcasing great diversity in rainforest flora and fauna. Learn about this unique environment, bush regeneration and how to grow local plant species with our Coffs By Nature guide and Rowan McCabe from Orara Valley Nursery.
Age: 5+ years * This tour is more suited to children above the age of 5 years. All children must be accompanied by an adult.
Location: Meet at the entrance to the Coramba Nature Reserve next to Coramba Sporting field.
What to bring:
- Water in a reusable bottle
- Insect repellent & sunscreen
- Protective clothing & footwear for bushwalking
Accessibility: This tour is not accessible to wheelchairs or prams due to track where tour takes place. Parking is available.
*Important* COVID-19 Booking Details:
1. Please register tickets for all attendees including children.
2. Please remember to adhere to COVID19 regulations and physical distancing when partaking in this activity. If you do register for a ticket and are not feeling well on the day of the tour, please consider your community by informing our Coordinator and by not attending.
3. When attending our workshop please use hand sanitiser.
04 17 489 304
Contact the event organiser
Type Community Diary
Format Classes, Lessons, Workshops and Talks