Storytime in the Library!
We're so excited to see you and have a fabulous time singing songs, reading stories and making fun crafts!
Since this is a "in-person" event, we've had to make a few changes to the Storytime structure so that everyone stays safe.
- When booking tickets , please book a ticket for each member in your family group! E.g. one ticket for the adult attending, and one ticket for each child attending.
- It's still free to attend Storytime!
- Please limit your attendance to once a week - this allows other families to enjoy Storytime as well!
- We can have a maximum of 20 people per session, with family groups limited to 5. The amount of tickets one person can "purchase" will reflect this.
- If you don't register for a session, unfortunately you won't be able to attend Storytime.
Contact the event organiser
Type Community Diary
Format Classes, Lessons, Workshops and Talks