Unity is a meeting place for all people - tribes and nations to come together in synergy and experience the collective potential of oneness.
This is an invitation to journey in nature and participate in community collaboration, creation, mindfulness, music, dance and harmonious living. A gathering in which they enhance and share their practices so that they may lead by example in their walks of life.
They will meet on Indigenous Darkinjung land near Wisemans Ferry, surrounded by the stunning National Park, mountains and rivers, just 90 minutes from Sydney (recently saved from the fires thanks to the RFS).
Welcome to country will be facilitated by Uncle Col Lyons (RFS Volunteer) from the Wiradjuri people and a caretaker of the Darkinjung nation.
Your experience will include:
- Three days and two nights of camping in nature.
- Live Music, DJ's, VJ's and Performances.
- Holistic and innovative workshops.
- Panel discussions and inspiring Info sessions.
- Sustainable food and market area.
- Swimming, canoeing, teepee and outdoor activities.
- Kids activities and educational programs.