Residents and small businesses in Port Macquarie and surrounds are invited to our monthly Energy Bill Support Days. In partnership with the Salvation Army, our specialist staff will be available to:
- listen to your concerns, review your bills and work with you to resolve any issues you have – on the spot!
- check your eligibility for energy and medical rebates
- help you access affordability programs
- provide tips on how to reduce energy and water use and save money on your bill.
What to bring (if available):
- copy of latest and past energy bills
- letters from retailers
- concession cards.
Where: Port Macquarie Salvos, 110 Lord Street, Port Macquarie
When: First Friday of every month starting 2 July 2021. Appointments available from 9am to 3pm
Register: Bookings are essential - phone 02 6583 7604. Let us know us if you need an interpreter. If you can't attend in person telephone appointments can be arranged.
Contact the event organiser
Type Community Diary
Format Community Event