The Sydney Cricket Ground (SCG) has specially designed a kids school
holiday tour to keep children moving during these Easter school holidays.
They will discover the twists and turns of the SCG, while hearing about modern
champions and sporting legends of old.
There is no better place for active kids to be these school holidays than at the
SCG – where all the sporting action happens, including cricket, rugby league,
rugby union, AFL and soccer/football.
The tour is jam-packed with fun activities and an exciting behind the
In this 90 minute experience children will feel like a sports star:
- Visit the players’ change rooms, and sit in your favourite players locker
- Get a commentator’s view of the field
- See the inner workings of the SCG
- Take part in plenty of activities and games
- Designed for children aged 5-12 and perfect for the whole family
All tickets $17 - $17 per person, children and accompanying adults
Typical prices for adults is $33 and for children $22