Sutherland: Energy and water assistance for residents
If you're a resident in the Sutherland Shire, join us for an online session to learn about help that's available with your energy and water bills.
Speakers from the Energy & Water Ombudsman NSW and Sydney Water will discuss:
- energy and water saving tips
- how to access government and retailer assistance
- eligibility for energy and water rebates
- how to compare energy contracts
- estimated billing and Time of Use rates
- Leak Detection Dogs!
When: 23 June 2021,11am - 12.30pm
Where: Online. Book via EventBrite
Contact the event organiser
Type Community Diary
Format Classes, Lessons, Workshops and Talks