Learn how to decorate a Christmas cake in 2020 style in this fun cake decorating class in Brisbane!
This festive class is beginner-friendly, as expert cake artist Zoe Byres will guide you through the cake decorating process step by step.
During this class, you will learn:
- How to sculpt a 3D stylised "bust” cake
- How to ganache and cover an unusual-shaped cake
- How to colour fondant and tips on how to handle pre-coloured fondant
- How to make and work with modelling chocolate
- How to form human eyes and noses
- How to create a design with depth and texture
- How to use cutters to create custom shapes and designs
- How to create fondant and wafer paper details by hand
- How to design and create a structure to support a tall cake
- How to use edible paints and dusts to create extra detail
- General tips and tricks on baking, decorating and storage of cakes
You will have the option to create and add Santa’s (edible) PPE at the end of class. Or you are of course, welcome to complete your cake sans mask.
All tickets $245