DigiAsk is a Churches of Christ Housing Services initiative that allows you to get online and utilise tools and services that you may otherwise have difficulty accessing or navigating.
All assistance we offer is free. Our services include:
- Wi-Fi access
- Computer/tablet usage
- Device charging (phone, power bank, etc.)
- Access to Centrelink and MyGov (to update details and report your earnings) and other governmental services
- Job search help
- General device maintenance
- Replacing and activating SIM cards
- Accessing important apps such as banking and health apps
- General internet access and advice
- Create and manage emails and other online accounts
- Digitally store and backup important documents
You can come visit us in the DigiVan at any of our locations and meet our team of volunteers who offer one-on-one assistance to all patrons. If you have a question that is not listed above, chances are we will still be able to assist you with it.
Source Churches of Christ Queensland
Type Outreach Service