Fee for Service
- General Counselling $100 (no GST) per hour (applies to key agencies)
- Family Counselling $180 (no GST) per hour (applies to key agencies)
- Marriage Counselling $180 (no GST) per hour (applies to key agencies)
- Work Experience/Training & Rehabilitation $250 per placement for a period of minimum of 4 weeks – 6 months (applies to key agencies)
- SPERS Hardship Program – through Work and development orders this allow people in hardship to resolve their eligible debt with us by working with an approved community organisation or a financial or health practitioner. This might be through participation in:
- unpaid work.
These orders help people who can’t pay their debt due to:
- financial hardship
- mental illness
- domestic and family violence
- intellectual and cognitive disability
- substance-use disorder.
Rates start at $30 per hour, and they can reduce their debt by up to $1,000 per month.
Use Ask Izzy to find nearby shelters, housing, food, health care and homeless information.
Find the help you need, now and nearby
Search over 370,000 support services
Contact the event organiser
Type Community Diary
Format Classes, Lessons, Workshops and Talks