Helping separated parents to provide the necessary support for their children’s wellbeing.

Child Support is avaliable 8:30am-4:45pm Monday- Friday. If you need to contact someone in relation to Child Support please contact 131 272 or for further information please visit our site.

Our services are designed to work for both parents and non-parent carers, like grandparents, legal guardians or other family members. We can help you understand and apply for Centrelink payments and offer support in the best interests of the children involved.

Australia has arrangements for child support with a number of countries. If one parent lives outside Australia or is intending to move outside Australia, we may be able to help collect and transfer child support payments to support the children involved.