COVID-19 Public Health Order Update 11 October 2021
If you are aged 16 and over, and not fully vaccinated you are unable to enter the library.
This is a requirement of the NSW Government Public Health Order beginning 11th October 2021.
We apologise for any inconvenience and encourage you to contact us via phone or email.
Ph: 6648 4900 Email: [email protected]
If you are eligible for a medical exemption, please let us know.
Thank you for your co-operation in keeping our community safe
We are excited to announce that we are commencing Saturday Storytime at Woolgoolga!
Storytime has adapted the structure to comply with Covid-19 restrictions for rural NSW.
Attendees over the age of 12 are asked to please wear a mask when attending Storytime.
We will not being having any singing for the time being so we will include extra stories.
We will still be doing craft, so we ask that you don't share the craft materials with anyone outside of your family group and you maintain social distancing.
We're so excited to see you and have a fabulous time reading stories and making fun crafts!
Since this is an "in-person" event, this is our present Storytime structure so that everyone stays safe.
- When booking tickets , please book a ticket for each member in your family group! E.g. one ticket for the adult attending, and one ticket for each child attending.
- It's still free to attend Storytime!
- Please limit your attendance to once a week - this allows other families to enjoy Storytime as well!
- We can have a maximum of 20 people per session, with family groups limited to 5. The amount of tickets one person can "purchase" will reflect this.
- If you don't register for a session, unfortunately you won't be able to attend Storytime.
Contact the event organiser
Type Community Diary
Format Classes, Lessons, Workshops and Talks