CHCC update regarding the Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic:
The safety and wellbeing of our employees, volunteers and customers is a priority for Coffs Harbour City Council and we are following the advice of the Australian Government, World Health Organisation (WHO) and NSW Health in the implementation of workplace measures to help minimise any possible infections. Council is taking a risk management approach to the pandemic and seeking to minimise any potential impact.
As a result Storytime has a new structure to follow when attending: Bookings for sessions are required and the sessions can be found on Eventbrite.
We please ask that if you are showing any of the symptoms of COVID-19, or have been in contact with anyone who has been diagnosed or showing symptoms of COVID-19, that you not use a Council facility at this time.
For more information visit: https://www.news.coffsharbour.nsw.gov.au/2020/03/16/councils-novel-coronavirus-covid-19-safety-measures/
Storytime sessions are held once a week at all library branches for pre-school aged children and are free. The session goes for about an hour.
We read a selection of picture books to the children, followed by craft activities.
- When booking tickets , please book a ticket for each member in your family group! E.g. one ticket for the adult attending, and one ticket for each child attending.
- Tickets for each session are released the week before.
- Please limit your attendance to once a week - this allows other families to enjoy Storytime as well!
- At this stage, we can have a maximum of 20 people per session, with family groups limited to 5. The amount of tickets one person can "purchase" will reflect this.
- If you don't register for a session, unfortunately you won't be able to attend Storytime.
Contact the event organiser
Type Community Diary
Format Classes, Lessons, Workshops and Talks