Are you a fan of colourful candles and soaps? In this Sydney workshop from the Candle Warehouse Australia, candle makers will learn how to use and mix colours in their candles and soap to create beautiful results.
This class is designed for more experienced candle makers, as your teacher will guide you in how to use colour in candles and soap using different techniques.
During the two-hour class, you will learn:
- An introduction to the different types of colouring products and their application
- How to make a coloured pillar candle
- How to layer colours in a container candle
- How to add crystals and beautiful blooms to candles
- How to layer colours in soap using clay and soap colour
These classes are held in a home studio and kept small with a maximum of five people so we get to cover a lot in a short time! At the end of the class, you will get to take all your beautiful work home, as well as the skills to continue creating your own DIY candles at home.
All tickets $150