Enjoy an evening of hands-on fun at this introduction to handmade pasta workshop. In this class, you will learn how to make some of Italy's most famous kinds of pasta using a pasta machine, including Malloreddus (Gnocchi), Farfalle and Fusilli.
Complete your journey by complementing your own handmade pasta with delicious sauces and fillings.
What you will learn:
- How to make hand-made water base pasta mix.
- How to make hand-made authentic pasta using egg.
- How to shape Malloreddus (Gnocchi), Farfalle and Fusilli by hand.
- Demonstration in making a traditional tomato ragu with Italian pork sausages.
- Demonstration in making an authentic basil pesto sauce.
- How to cook pasta "Al dente".
- How to present a plated pasta using traditional techniques.
- Understanding the use of traditional garnishes.
Everything created in this class is for students to take home; all materials are included in the cost of the course. A detailed recipe book is provided as part of this course.
All tickets $185