The event you have selected has been completed and is no longer available!
Free information session online and at Parramatta LIbrary
Struggling with energy and water bills? Don’t know where to go for help? Speakers from the Energy & Water Ombudsman NSW and Sydney Water with a Mandarin language interpreter, will provide you with helpful information to help save energy and water. Learn about:
- how to access government and retailer assistance
- eligibility for energy and water rebates
- how to compare energy contracts
- estimated billing and Time of Use rates
- leak Detection Dogs and much more!
Where: Parramatta Library, 1-3 Fitzwilliam St, Parramatta or watch online via Zoom
When: Tuesday 15 June 2021, 11am-12.30pm
Register: register now
Contact the event organiser
Format Classes, Lessons, Workshops and Talks