Building Connections® available online
Interrelate’s Building Connections® program for separated parents who are struggling to focus on what is best for their children is now available online in two different modalities: self-paced and group facilitated.
Key outcomes of the program
Participants will learn:
- the effects of family separation and the impact of parental conflict on children
- the importance of looking after themselves post separation
- to improve their communication with the other parent
- how to be a more effective parent
- about support services available to help deal with the fall-out from family separation or divorce.
Contact the event organiser
Type Community Diary
Format Classes, Lessons, Workshops and Talks