First Friday of each month phone 02 6583 7604
Salvation A/rmy 110 Lord Street Port Macquarie
Residents and small businesses in Port Macquarie and surrounds are invited to book an appointment with specialist staff from the Energy & Water Ombudsman NSW who are providing monthly Energy Bill Support Days at the Salvation Army's Port Macquarie location. Our specialist staff will be available to:
- listen to your concerns,
- review your bills and work with you to resolve issues
- talk with your retailer to check information and correct errors
- check your eligibility for energy and medical rebates
- help you access affordability programs
- provide tips on how to reduce energy and water use and save money on your bill.
What to bring (if available):
- copy of latest and past energy bills
- letters from retailers
- concession cards.
Where: Port Macquarie Salvos, 110 Lord Street, Port Macquarie
When: First Friday of every month recommencing February 2022. Appointments available from 9am to 3pm
Register: Bookings are essential - phone 02 6583 7604. Let us know us if you need an interpreter. If you can't attend in person telephone appointments can be arranged.
Contact the event organiser
Type Outreach Service