From June we are recommencing face to face appointments.
We will be there on 1`st Friday of every month
Residents and small businesses in the Blacktown and surrounding areas are invited to join our monthly Energy & Water Bill Support Day. Held in partnership with SydWest Multicultural Services, our specialist staff will be available over the phone to:
- provide a bill review to help you understand billing, including the various charges
- check your eligibility for energy and water and medical rebates
- help to resolve energy and water complaints
- negotiate with your retailer to resolve contract issues, establish payment plans and organise rebates
- provide tips on how to reduce energy and water consumption.
Where: Appointments held over the phone
When: First Friday of every month,
Time: Appointments available between 9am - 3pm
Register: Bookings are essential - phone 02 9621 6633. SydWEst Multicultural SErvices and ask for an appointment with the Energy & Water Ombudsmasn NSW. Let us know if you need an interpreter.
Download the flyer
Contact the event organiser
Type Community Diary
Format Community Event