If you're a community worker in the Sutherland Shire, join us for this free online session and find out about how you can help your client deal with their energy and water bills.
Speakers from the Energy & Water Ombudsman NSW and Sydney Water will discuss:
- how the Energy and Water Ombudsman NSW and Sydney Water can help your clients
- how to access government and retailer assistance
- eligibility for energy and water rebates
- how to compare energy contracts
- estimated billing and time of use rates
- case studies
- energy and Water saving tips.
When: Tuesday 22 June 2021, 10am-11.30am
Where: Online - a link will be sent after you register
Cost: Free. Register now via EventBrite
Contact the event organiser
Format Classes, Lessons, Workshops and Talks